Keep Your Finger on the Pulse of Innovation
By Karl Hofmann, PSI President and CEO
At PSI, we aim to maximize our health impact. In our latest issue of PSI Pulse, you can take a look at five cutting-edge ways that innovation, collaboration and partnership make it easier for people in the developing world to lead healthier lives. You can see how we…
• Track the availability of modern family planning methods across countries and make that data available to other NGOs and stakeholders.
• Expand the market and increase demand for quality-assured malaria treatments in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
• Meet the needs of the poor by simplifying wealth measurement of individuals and families.
• Use design thinking to help reduce pregnancy in Tanzania.
• Improve case-management and surveillance for malaria in the Greater Mekong Subregion, where anti-malarial drug resistance is on the rise.
And since we love metrics and measurement, you can also find our 2015 health impact data and most recent financial statement at the end of the report.
Like PSI’s Pulse Report? Share it with your co-workers and colleagues!April 6, 2016